South Lake Tahoe
August 5, 2017
Location: Mont Bleu Resort Casino & Spa (no room blocks)
Seminar Fee: $290 for the first person. Additional persons (dentists and non-dentists) are $190 when registering at the same time as the first person. Registration at the door, add $20. per person, space permitting.
Registration Begins: 8:00am
Seminar Begins: 8:30am
Concludes: 4:15pm (The speakers will be available for questions at that time.)
Payment: The preferred way to register is payment by check. It would be wise to reserve your place (and confirm availability) before sending the check.
Alternatively you may securely FAX (510-652-8729) or call us (510-483-2411) for registration by credit card.
Cancellation Policy: Should you need to cancel, we require at least 2 days notice for a full refund (less any credit card bank fees if you registered using credit card).
CE Credit: 7 Hours
Expanding the Bounds of Esthetic Adhesion Dentistry
- Zirconia based, cantilever adhesion bridges, proven 100% successful at 10 years.
- Minimally invasive alternative to implants for missing lateral incisors, proven successful
- Why onlay retention form is not only unnecessary but actually is undesirable
- Ceramic or metal restorations bonded to flat, non-retentive onlay preps require over 800 pounds force to dislodge!
- A real world approach to managing polymerization stress and shrinkage.
- A revolutionary bulk fill composite to eliminate polymerization shrinkage problems
- How to make supragingival margins esthetic.
- Why mechanical retention leads to post-op bite pressure sensitivity
- With rare exceptions, why new crowns should only replace existing ones
- Rationale and techniques to make subgingival margins unnecessary.
- Why to never restore a posterior endodontically treated tooth with a full crown
- Ceramic survival data from over 30 years makes the best choices clear
- Why published data makes Unicem and Multilink dubious choices
- Minimizing subgingival difficulties in bonding
- How bonded E Max can achieve about 75% of the strength of monolithic zirconia
- Why “low shrinkage” composites are usually worse than “high shrinkage” composites
- Rationale for materials selection, by brand name
- And much, much more
Raymond L. Bertolotti is a general dentist and a PhD
Ceramic Engineer. Perhaps best known for introducing
“total etch” to America, Dr. Bertolotti has been called
the Father of Adhesion Dentistry in America. He
also introduced Caries Detector, Panavia, intraoral
tin plating, self-etching primers and HealOzone.
The sectional Contact Matrix system, Microprime B, Accolade PV,
“Microetcher” sandblasting, cantilevered adhesion bridges, and
intraoral tin-plating are also his innovations.
Jose-Luis Ruiz is the Director of the Los AngelesInstitute of Clinical Dentistry and Course Director of numerous CE courses at the University of Southern California (USC). He is Honorary Clinical Professor at Warwick University in England and a member of the Editorial Board for Dentistry Today. He is also an Associate Instructor at Dr. Gordon Christensen’s PCC in Utah and an independent evaluator of dental products for CR (CRA).